Custom Computer Specialists, Inc . is the #1 Technical Consultant on Long Island. We continue to successfully provide network integration, technical personnel, support services, products solutions, and consulting, to our valued clients in the New York metro area. Our focus is simple...our goal is to make technology easy and to help our clients use it as effectively as possible.
We are looking for a motivated technical professional to join our team as an IT Support Technician – Level 2
This person is responsible for providing first/second level support for all incoming help desk calls via phone and email as well as providing desk-side support in a corporate environment.
- Handles all incoming calls to the help desk via phone, email & walk-in
- Monitor and follow up calls in help desk queue
- Monitor and follow up calls in email queue
- Provide support for hardware/software issues over the phone and in person
- Follow up to closed tickets to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide resolution and assistance to Windows XP & 7 related problems
- Provide resolution and assistance to standard supported applications: MS Office, Browser programs, Antivirus and other supported proprietary applications and systems
- Log all calls into Ticketing System
- Document and assign call tickets to related IT groups for further support
We offer excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and more.
- Minimum 4 Years recent experience as a Computer Technician is required
- Work independently in troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem resolution of personal computer operations, peripheral devices and connectivity to local & wide area networks.
- Perform optimization of personal computer operating system; apply OS patches, troubleshoot communication devices.
- In depth knowledge of Windows OS XP /2007, Microsoft Office 2007/ 2010 Exchange/Outlook 2003 /XP/2007 /2010
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts and services (DNS, printing, WINS, DHCP, DFS, GPO)
- Familiar with troubleshooting DNS, WINS, DHCP and TCP/IP
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with clients face-to-face and phone
- Must be able to lift, push, or pull up to 50 pounds
Submit resume online on our careers site at http://www.customonline.com/overview.html#careers
or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an AA/EOE employer.
Custom Computer Specialists - 23 months ago
Right People, Right Results is not just our tag line – it is our obsession. It drives our behavior, our culture and our work....