As a Technology operations analyst you will: provide level one technical support to end-users of PC, server and mainframe applications and hardware, supplying direction to all Humana associates seeking technological assistance.
- Partner with peers to identify areas of improvement within the IT department and the company-at-large, providing solutions in the form of new standards and procedures
- Answer calls from internal users, providing effective first-level support and documenting your work in Humana’s tracking system
- Triage reported problems to determine the most efficient manner of resolution
- Simulate or recreate operating difficulties, recommending system modifications and communicating with other IT departments to correct core issues
- Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Drives for excellence: You are a continuous learner who encourages others to learn. By constantly upgrading your own work, you achieve results and outperform the competition.
- Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as both a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- 2 years of corporate IT experience, with Windows XP Pro and general networking skills
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Access
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Experience with Customer Care Portal 2 and MetaVance
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Work Environment Type
Humana - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Humana Inc. (Humana) is a full-service benefits solutions company, offering an array of health and supplemental benefit plans for employer...