Retail Leadership Development Program (RLDP)
Operations: You’ll begin your journey at Verizon Wireless in a retail store operations role learning the essential skills for success, such as: voice products and data knowledge, inventory and financial controls, solid customer relationship development, accountability and compliance for customer transactions.
Sales: After learning the essentials, you’ll be able to grow your earning potential in a sales position, where you’ll be responsible for: managing and exceeding quota/revenue targets, demonstrating equipment functions and network capability, proposing solutions that best benefit the company and the customer, ensuring customer satisfaction with every sale, retaining customer business, renewing contracts, presenting data solutions, and offering accessories designed to enhance the Verizon Wireless experience.
Leadership: Finally, you will have the opportunity to showcase your selling skills in a supervisory role. Here you’ll be required to: monitor daily store results to ensure sales, retention, and objective compliance, supervise, educate and motivate a team of sales reps. to exceed quota goals, comply with necessary merchandizing requirements, complete monthly reporting and prepare for quarterly audits.
- This opportunity is available for upcoming or recent Graduates (Graduation Date Between August 2012 and May 2013)
Our ideal candidate will bring the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Retail Management/ Business Management
- Leadership skills (student groups, internships, work, etc.)
If you’re ready to achieve and motivate others to do the same—a top performer looking to prove yourself—Verizon Wireless is the place for you.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to analyze customer needs, present solutions and add value through delivery of products and services
- Work well in a fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- Effective sales, negotiation and closing skills
- Flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
- Ambition, energy, and a desire to achieve and succeed
- Bilingual skills are a plus
This opportunity is available for upcoming or recent Graduates (Graduation Date Between August 2012 and May 2013) earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Retail / Management / Sales / Business Administration or other related degree.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
Verizon Wireless - 2 years ago
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...