Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, document destruction and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Manager – Cash Logistics.
Manager - Cash Logistics are responsible for managing the vault, Currency and Coin operations inside the facility and for typically supervising up to 20 employees. This position is responsible for assisting the City Manager or Senior Manager Operations in the secure, safe and efficient functioning of an armored car operation. The Cash Logistics Team Lead drives the execution of the business and motivates team members to achieve the best results and to drive continuous process improvement. This position will lead a dedicated team of Cash Logistics employees and will require extensive coordination with other on-site operations. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers.
- Provides first line supervision to Cash Logistics team members at one of the market locations
- Ensures cash logistics efficiency through appropriate interaction with market employees
- Maintains safe and secure environment with the goal of ensuring that all Cash Logistics employees work and return home safely
- Leverages systems, equipment and process redesign to drive continuous improvement in cost, quality and efficiency
- Maintains and provides quality customer service
- Secures inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict compliance with security procedures. Proactively reduces risk exposure and ensures implementation of measures to reduce work’s compensation injury costs and security losses within the market
- Establishes and maintains accountability on the front line of the market. Maintains positive Employee Relations and work environment. Creates a cooperative team atmosphere of employee engagement. Schedules and develops staff
- Maintains the highest level of integrity, dignity and standards both on an internal and external basis. Maintains high ethical standards and protects the Brink’s reputation by delivering high quality, reliable programs and services which meet customer expectations
- Minimum of 3 years of operations experience in a cash or coin processing environment
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience in a production environment
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Cash handling experience in the secure logistics or banking industry
- Experience in a coin processing environment
- Knowledge of lean/process improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of budgeting and planning experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. Brink’s provides an outstanding total compensation package for this position. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer to eligible employee’s medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. We also offer a 401(k) Plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
Brink's Incorporated - 22 months ago
The Brink’s Company, conducts business in the security industry, principally through its wholly owned subsidiary Brink’s,...