The Financial Services Supervisor will build, develop, and lead a team of employees into a high performing team that meets or exceeds performance goals. Engage and develop your direct reports, foster an open collaborative environment where best practices are shared. Support and drive needs based initiatives through communication, coaching, best practice sharing, and calibrations.
- Review, communicate and coach to daily performance, quality, behavior and attendance standards at the individual and team level. Utilize formal correction action procedures as required. (20%)
- Schedule, prepare and lead the required number of 1:1 coaching and team learning sessions and stand-ups that are interactive, engaging and agent driven based upon developmental needs (20%)
- Complete the required number of case/email/ phone quality reviews per teammate each month. Work cases and escalations as required. (20%)
- Know and support company and departmental procedures; regularly review and ensure that agents follow procedures, process flows and guidelines. (20%)
- Participate in teammate selection, internal talent movement, and training needs assessment and closure of knowledge gaps. (20%)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed within the role. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, duties, and skills required, nor be the entire list of behaviors or expectations for which one may be measured upon within the performance review process. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. Additionally, Individuals need to be able to work any shift within a 24 hour period Monday through Sunday.
- Customer Focus
- Developing Direct Reports and Others
- Time Management
- Business Acumen
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Motivating Others
- Ethics and values
- Integrity and Trust
- Strong communication skills in all formats (verbal, written) and ability to effectively communicate with teammates, peer supervisors and department management
- Ability to direct and motivate others and effectively delegate to achieve goals
- Demonstrated ability to drive for results (move the needle); Understand and articulate the impact of key metrics to teammate and department results.
- Ability to recognize the need for and lead through change management initiates while maintaining and driving teammate engagement
- Ability to effectively balance company and customer needs to deliver against NPS targets and business goals
- Proficiency in external systems (Internet, Office Applications), and basic knowledge of applicable or relevant internal systems and software (such as Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack, Status Change, LMS, EWFM, and any other department-specific tools)
- This position requires sitting, typing and repetitive motions.
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
eBay - 20 months ago
The world’s leading e-commerce company, eBay Inc. brings together a family of brands that connect communities. Built on commerce,...