The purpose of this position is to work with the field audit staff, business information analysts and data acquisition specialists, to define and complete client data conversion projects based on requirements of the audit by performing the following duties.
- Performs analysis tasks that utilize knowledge of business and accounting to direct or develop programming necessary to provide required audit tools to the audit site.
- Converts client data to PRGX standard formats by developing programs utilizing SQL, FoxPro, RPG or visual basic programming languages.
- Under general supervision responds to requests from the audit staff for data conversion, standard reports, non-standard reports, and related support issues including analysis and programming.
- Assists other team members in evaluating, diagnosing, and correcting business application problems.
- Provides programming support to other staff members on business system design issues, custom applications, and programming issues as required.
- Increases knowledge of PRGX applications and expands technical knowledge through trade publications, courses and demonstrations.
- Expands understanding of PRGX’s business practices, techniques and auditing.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in an office environment, programming related. Experience with T-SQL, financial analysis and the auditing business. Working knowledge of FoxPro, RPG and visual basic.
This position will be competitively compensated with an hourly rate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, age, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.
PRGX Global - 21 months ago