Join one of Denver’s fastest growing startups full time! The video production arm of Sympoz, an online video education startup, seeks a versatile, skillful and professional Promotional Video Editor.
Applicant will have a proven track record of learning quickly and adapting to a fast changing work environment. Ability to take direction and run with it. Drive to contribute ideas and collaborate in a group.
A qualified candidate:
The ideal candidate:
- is proficient in Premiere, Final Cut or equivalent non-linear editing software
- has experience in After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- has experience cutting trailers and spots for promotional and branding purposes
- has experience with motion graphics and animation
- can quickly develop and execute on concepts
- has experience with dialogue editing, sound editing and sound design
- is well-organized, patient and adaptable
- is well-versed in post-production best practices for video
- delivers on time and on budget, working alone or in a group
- works well in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- has a sense of humor and plays well with others
Position reports to: Post-Production Supervisor
- is proficient in sound mixing and equalization
- has experience keying, rotoscoping and motion tracking
- can tailor material for web delivery and distribution
Location: Denver, CO 80202
Start Date: Immediately
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
Please submit cover letter, reel and resume with “Promotional Video Editor” in the subject line.
Review of applications will begin immediately.
JobHost - 14 months ago
Sympoz creates vibrant communities that inspire and educate. We enable you to follow your passion in an environment where you can watch, int...