This resource has intermediate technical and/or business knowledge. Under the leadership of the Technical Team Lead, this resource codes, reviews and executes incentive programs. This individual may also be asked to train new Incentives Developers or share knowledge of IAS procedures and their familiarity of business.
Individual may be asked to be available during off hours to respond to business and team needs. Monitoring of email during off hours and responding as needed. Must be willing to adjust work hours when workload requires it.
Coding of Incentive Programs
Reviewing of Incentive Programs
- Incentive Program Coding - Interpret business requirements and code incentive programs to those requirements by creating or modifying existing common PL/SQL scripts. May involve either the coding of a new incentive program or modifying an existing incentive program.
- Unit Test Plan - Create test conditions to validate the proper execution and adherence to business requirements using SQL and various other technical tools.
- Create or Modify Program Reports - Create or modify existing program reports that contain detail of dealer and dealership personnel incentive payments.
- General Program Administration - Perform duties that are required to organize and document program details using web front end, source control, and various other software.
Running of Incentive Programs
- Peer Review - Review other Incentives Developer's code to ensure proper coding and adherence to business requirements.
- Program Execution - Run, QA and publish reports on the execution of incentive programs. Ensure that program payments are accurate and within business partner's expectations.
- Adhoc Tasks - Perform adhoc duties using various technical and non technical skills that assist in the ongoing operations of the Incentives and Auditing Services team. May involve technical analysis or documentation of procedures.
- SQL and PL/SQL - 2+ years
- Unix and Shell Scripting - 2+ years
- Oracle experience desired
- Data warehousing knowledge
- Business intelligence reporting knowledge (Business Objects Desktop Intelligence desired)
- Perl and source control software are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (technical and non-technical)
- Extremely Detail-Oriented individual with the ability to multi-task
- Capable of performing tasks in dynamic/changing circumstances
- Strong customer-focused individual with a passion for responding to the needs of customers
- Working knowledge of the following software applications: Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Outlook
- Strong desire to expand technical development skills
Qualified Candidates Must Be:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent amount of work experience in a Developer role
- Outgoing with a friendly personality with a professional demeanor
- Exceptional in terms of communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal, with a strong focus in customer service
- Forward thinking, and innovative mentality
- Loyal and dedicated to job
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- Eager to learn, and create, new procedures and technologies
- Knowledgeable of the automotive industry
Youngsoft Inc. - 18 months ago