AT&T Revenue Management Representative - Norman OK
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR SKILLS?
A job with AT&T as a Revenue Management Representative can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
What you'll do as an AT&T Revenue Management Representative:
- Collect residential and business customers' accounts through inbound and outbound telephone contact, correspondence and public contact
- Make decisions regarding customers' credit worthiness which may result in the restriction, denial, restoration or disconnection of service and/or delay of service connection
In addition to STRONG verbal and written communication skills, our Revenue Management Representatives must have:
Call Center Audition (CC Audition)
- Data entry skills
- A high degree of accuracy
- The ability to work independently with little supervision
- Satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening
- Qualification on pre-employment screening:
Customer Service Assessment (CSA) Core/Service & Collections Version
Test study guides can be found here
Mar 5, 2013, 9:36:51 AM
Mar 9, 2013, 12:59:59 AM
AT&T - 18 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...