Under the direction of the Branch Manager, the incumbent is involved in all facets of a satellite operation. Major tasks groups include sales, administration, shipping/receiving, repairs and maintenance of equipment.
We are looking for
A Branch Coordinator who:
- Maintains good relationships with our customers and follow-up customer quotations.
- Ensures the input from central branch of rental agreements accurately reflects rental activity.
- Acts as Lead hand to Central Ops Manager and assists with day to day management of facility.
- Orders all fleet repair and shop related items.
- Ensures purchase orders are to be created and managed per company directive.
- Ensures all purchase orders, packing slips, and invoices are sent to central branch.
- Assures equipment transfers both incoming and outgoing must be accurately communicated to central branch.
- Completes FA Inventory - in coordination with central branch - physical inventory taking, recording and reporting are completed.
- Works with central branch and outside sales to collect on overdue accounts.
- Selects, prepares, packages, and labels outbound shipments.
- Unpackages and verifies all incoming product and reports any discrepancies to central branch.
- Provides all related paperwork to central branch - including rental agreements, terminations, inter-branch transfers, and packing slips.
- Performs Preventative Maintenance (i.e. oil changes, grease wheels, wash) as per equipment standards.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical and/or electrical failures which are relatively minor in nature.
- Organizes repairs which are significant in nature either by preparing and shipping to central branch or authorized repair facility. Ensures general housekeeping standards are met.
- Ensures compliance with all government and company safety programs.
- Ensures compliance with all government vehicle compliance programs (i.e. annual vehicle inspections, plate stickers).
- Conducts monthly shop safety inspections.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Post secondary education equivalent to one year of Business Management or equivalent.
- Greater than three years related working experience.
- Working knowledge of positioning equipment, welding applications and equipment an asset.
- Forklift training Certificate.
- Must have strong interpersonal and management skills.
- Ability to diagnose mechanical or electrical failures, and “set up” or assembly of specific packages required by the customer.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Sales experience in either an industrial equipment rental or a welding equipment sales or rental environment (ideally construction, fabrication, and/or manufacturing sectors) an asset.
- Requires high-quality presentation and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds.
- Computer skills to produce effective spreadsheets, reports, documents and presentations, as required. Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Adaptable to set and prioritize work with varying exceptions.
- Communicates with clarity, verbally in one on one or group situations, and over the telephone.
- Communicates well in writing by composing clear documents.
As the leading U.S. distributor of industrial, medical and specialty gases and hardgoods, Airgas has a focus on quality products—but...