The Accounting Clerk is responsible for processing the Accounts Payable invoices from a diverse range of vendors spanning food & beverage, hotel, retail, and entertainment operations.
- Interacting with Purchasing, Receiving, Warehouse, Inventory Control and other internal departments to coordinate the proper flow of paperwork.
- Ensuring that invoices are paid in an efficient and timely manner.
- Experience with financial A/P applications, Inventory/Purchasing systems.
- Proficiency with MS Office and 10-key.
- College degree in a related field is preferred.
Compensation: $13.12 Hourly
Wynn Las Vegas - 22 months ago
What happens in Vegas no longer stays in Vegas. It also happens in China. Wynn Resorts, the brainchild of gaming mogul and former Mirage...