Responsibilities include: The successful candidate will perform interpretation, statistical analysis, and 3D geologic modeling and estimation of open pit and underground gold deposits; communicate and work with the mine geology groups, site exploration, long-range planners, and database managers to help with drillhole planning and data quality control in support of resource modeling and ore control; perform other duties as assigned.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Geology, Mine Engineering, or equivalent required; post graduate preferred
• Minimum of three (3) years experience in mineral exploration, mine geology, and/or mine engineering required
• Experience with resources estimation preferred
• Vulcan experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office required
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
• Ability to perform self-directed work, communicate effectively, and work safely required
• Ability to perform all essential function of this position required
Barrick Gold Corporation - 9 months ago
In the world of mining, Barrick's name is golden. The company became the world's #1 gold producer (ahead of Newmont Mining and...