- 2+ year(s) of Linux administration using a major distribution such as Red Hat, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, SuSE, Slackware, etc.
- Understanding of common Linux commands.
- Understanding of networking (TCP/IP, VPNs, web protocols).
- Creative, hardworking, self-motivated, with good communication skills.
- Ability to interact with offsite Operations and Networking personnel.
- Understanding of shell scripting.
- Experience with Windows desktop support using Windows 7.
- Familiarity with Active Directory, Windows Domains, and MS Exchange.
- Understanding of firewalls and security, and VoIP technologies.
- 3 years ago - save job