Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - Electrical
Job Title :
Electrical Designer II
Type of Position:
- Education: Associates degree in electrical design PLUS 2 years of electrical design experience using AUTOCAD 2D
- 4 years of electrical design experience using AUTOCAD 2D.
- Experience: Working Experience with AUTOCAD 2D is REQUIRED, 3D plant design is recommended.
- Microstation 2D & 3D(PDS) AND/OR or Smart Plant 2D & 3D
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
- Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
- Relocation benefits are not available for this position.
URS Corporation is seeking a Electrical Designer II to be based in our Denver, CO location.
Level Specific Responsibilities:
We invite you to take the next step toward
- Under direct supervision, completes design assignments of moderate complexity.
- Applies an intermediate level of understanding within an electrical design.
- Familiar with codes, permits, and software applications related to electrical design.
- Familiar with the process of preparing designs and drawings using project specifications and discipline-associated written and verbal instructions in accordance with established design practices, standards, and procedures.
- Understands the purpose of vendor documents and uses them as a reference for assigned tasks.
- Basic knowledge of the use of requisitions and the role of materials management.
- Basic knowledge of the process of performing material take-offs for the discipline.
- Basic understanding of the discipline’s equipment and material lists.
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
URS Corporation - 23 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...