Physical Therapist - Rehab
The purpose of this position is to carry out physical therapy services for patients as prescribed by a physician, dentist, podiatrist, physician assistant, advanced practitioner of nursing or chiropractor. Services include but are not limited to evaluation and continued care as needed for referred patients. Physical Therapists are expected to provide supervision and/or direction for department PTA's.
1. A Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy required.
2. A Master's degree in Physical Therapy preferred.
1. Must have a current Physical Therapist Wyoming license
2. Must have current, valid BLS, or must obtain within first 60 days of hire and must maintain credential throughout employment with IMH.
1. Must have reliable transportation in order to conduct IMH business.
2. Must have a current, valid, Wyoming driver's license and be eligible for IMH liability insurance.
SHIFT: Please note there is one position full-time, benefited available working 80 hours per pay period.
Ivinson Memorial Hospital expects that every team member will role model Patient Centered Care behaviors and be guided by IMH's Values and the Principles of Patient Centered Care. Every member of IMH's Leadership Team is accountable for coaching and monitoring reporting team members to ensure that the standards and initiatives of Patient Centered Care are a living reality in their units/departments.
It is vital that an individual in this position be capable of good communication skills. It is of the utmost importance that written communication is legible.
Ivinson Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ivinson Memorial Hospital - 16 months ago