Michaels Assistant Store Managers are responsible for assisting in the successful and profitable management of our stores by:
- Building, training and motivating the store team to provide superior customer service and the consistent execution of all operational functions to company standards
- Meeting and/or exceeding financial and sales goals established for the store
- Maintaining store profitability through the implementation and execution of the company's Merchandising, Operations and P&L Management programs
We are looking for:
Individuals possessing the desire, determination, and the ability to fulfill their career expectations by joining a successful retailer who is experiencing unprecedented growth. Successful candidates will have:
- At least 2 years of experience as a successful retail store manager in a merchandise-intensive environment
- Familiarity with retail sales, merchandising programs and procedures and the competitive environment
- Planning and organizing, team-building and people skills
Michaels Arts & Crafts is North America's leading retailer of arts and crafts and related merchandise. For more than 20 years , we've been helping crafters of all ages express themselves with skill and originality. We are the category leader in a margin-rich, growing business with strong brand recognition.
Since 1984, Michaels has grown to more than 1,200 stores featuring 40,000 items of traditional crafts, home decor, silk/dried floral, art supplies, and custom framing services. You'll find our stores all over North America and Canada.
As we continue to open and remodel stores each year, we offer unparalleled career growth opportunities for our managers and associates.
Michaels is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other basis protected by State, Federal or Local law
Michaels - 19 months ago
Michaels Stores is crafty. The nation's #1 arts and crafts retailer owns and operates about 1,075 Michaels Stores across the US and...