Eliot Community Human Services
Eliot’s Adult Mental Health Division provides an integrated and comprehensive network of services to adults with psychiatric disabilities that promote consumer rights, responsibilities, rehabilitation, and recovery. We provide rehabilitative services that enable people to increase functioning in the living, working, and social environments of their choice.
Lead a committed team of professionals in providing support and recovery services to adults with mental illnesses in the North Shore Clubhouse.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Provide leadership and coordination between team members and clubhouse members.
- Responsible for day-to-day oversight, supervision and direction of the Clubhouse program.
- Responsible for the hiring, scheduling, supervision, and evaluation of all program staff, interns and volunteers.
- Ensure the development and implementation of programming that is in accordance with DMH and agency standards and philosophy.
- Ensure the coordination and review of the referral process, orientation, and development of treatment plans for each consumer.
- Ensure that program philosophy and mission assists consumers in being fully integrated into their communities by supporting the use of community resources, encouraging them in establishing memberships within their community, and reducing stigma within the community through education.
Master’s degree in rehabilitation or vocational counseling or equivalent experience in a rehabilitation setting. Two years supervisory experience. Knowledge and experience with program model and philosophy and ICCD Clubhouse standards. Sensitivity to the needs of the population. Demonstrate organizational and leadership skills.
Eliot Community Human Services offers a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, 3 weeks vacation, 12 sick days and 11 holidays. Eliot pays 75% of health and dental insurance and 100% of Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability insurance for full time employees. We also offer 401(k) retirement plan, Dependent Care plan, EAP, credit union, free college savings tuition program and other voluntary benefits. The agency also has our own in house training program which provides CEU’s.