Come share your property management experience and HUD property experience with Guardian Management LLC as our newest Community Manager at our White River property located in Buckley, WA.
As a part-time Community Manager you will oversee staff, show and rent apartments, complete required compliance paperwork and resolve tenant concerns. Guardian provides a network of support and growth opportunities through extensive training programs, workshops and collaboration.
We seek talented people who desire success and embrace Guardian’s high standard of excellence. An ideal applicant will have previous experience in property management, HUD knowledge, previous supervisory experience, detail oriented and people oriented; though motivated candidates with similar work background will be considered.
- Show and rent apartments.
- Collect and deposit rents.
- Weekly & monthly computer reports. Move in/move out paperwork.
- Prepare tenant income certification paperwork for program compliance
- Coordinate apartment preparation and repairs.
- Resolve resident concerns.
- Inspect vacant units.
- Purchase supplies.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Portfolio Manager.
- Compensation based on skills and qualifications
- Insurance Benefits available to eligible employees working 30+ hours/wk
- Must have at least a high school diploma / GED
- Must be legally qualified to work in the US
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English sufficient to fill out daily/monthly reports
- Must be able to use a computer & the internet competently
- Must have own vehicle for trips to bank, Post Office, property visits & errands
- Must have valid drivers license and auto insurance
Guardian Real Estate Services - 16 months ago
Founded in 1971, Guardian Real Estate Services has evolved into a leading west coast management and investment firm. The company offers a...