Medical Records Coordinator
Integrity. Drive. Respect. You've got all that and more. For you, it's not a job, it's your life's passion. Helping others. Building the business. Leading people. You've got it all covered.
Apollo Health and Rehab, a 99 bed rehab facility, has an opportunity for a Medical Records Coordinator. The Medical Records Coordinator is responsible for maintaining residents medical records in accordance with facility policies, state and federal regulations. The Medical Records Coordinator will establish a record prior to l, maintain a master file for both in-house and discharged residents, collect information from the nursing staff, therapists, physicians and other sources to keep records current, monitor and audit records for completeness and accuracy at assigned intervals, in accordance with facility policy, and informs Administrator and Director of Nursing Services of deficiencies in documentation.
The best people, the best facilities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our residents. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our residents.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance . Your well being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. Youre our company's future, let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits . Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- This is a Greystone Healthcare Managed Facility . As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals.
And thats just the basics.
- Must be a licensed practical nurse or have medical records certification to qualify for this position.
- Must have training and/or certification or experience as required by the state.
- Must have ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must maintain regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation, and reference inquiry.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with others.
CHECK OUT OUR FACILITY VIDEO & Go RED Dance!!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities www.greystonehcm.com
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/greystonehcm
Become our fan on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management