Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Project Engineering Manager II
Type of Position:
• Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent education) in an appropriate engineering discipline from a four-year accredited college or university.
• 10+ years total engineering experience with at least 3 years of this experience in a supervisory capacity.
• Must be a licensed Professional Engineer.
• Oil and gas experience.
• North Slope or Arctic region experience.
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
We believe that success is ultimately determined by what you help your customers achieve. A company should be measured by what it accomplishes, not by what it promises. Creating an environment that encourages talented individuals to collaborate and solve complex problems attracts the best people. The more you can explore the diversity and potential of your people, capabilities and geographies, the more solutions you’re equipped to provide. We believe that every opportunity comes with a collective responsibility to perform. Being profitable should be a result of doing what you do safely, ethically and better than anyone else. And we believe that the potential for growth is limitless. It’s why we come to work. We are URS Energy & Construction.
We provide single-source, life-cycle solutions for Fortune 500 clients in industrial markets—oil and gas, refining, petrochemicals, chemicals, manufacturing, food, beverages, and life sciences. We’re a market leader in facility management and hold world-class expertise in numerous process engineering areas for oil/gas processing and refining.
URS Corporation is seeking a Project Engineering Manager II to be based in our Alaska, AK location.
Level Specific Responsibilities:
• Basic knowledge of managing projects of modest size projects and/or may assist Project Engineering Managers in higher grades.
• Basic knowledge of working with Principal Engineers and Supervising Discipline Engineers to determine man-hour requirements and schedules for each discipline consistent with the project requirements and schedule.
• Makes arrangements for staffing of projects with qualified personnel.
• Plans in advance and establishes overall design basis reflecting client requirements and good engineering and design practices.
• Plans in advance and coordinates the technical activities among disciplines on the project.
• Monitors adherence to manpower estimates and schedules.
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction...