Business Title: Manager, Forensic Investigations
Requisition Number: 35125
Area of Interest: Forensic Investigations
State: New York
City: New York
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Manager in Forensic - Investigations for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice to join us in our New York office.
* Conduct and coordinate large-scale, multi-jurisdictional investigations
* Analyze audit and accounting procedures and the control environments that deal with an organizations possible exposure to fraudulent financial reporting
* Perform financial statement analysis and develop recommendations
* Summarize, analyze, and prepare analysis reports and findings in a clear, logical and concise manner
* Interact with and interview clients and other external sources for the purpose of obtaining relevant information and documents
* Evaluate internal control structures and data to help identify weaknesses and associated risks and make recommendations on how to mitigate those risks
* Five years of experience in auditing and accounting, including Securities and Exchange Commission reporting, and/or one year of previous financial investigative experience
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university and licensed CPA or CFE
* Advanced understanding in one or more of the following: sophisticated accounting transactions, U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), corporate filings, or financial statements
* Understanding of the legal and regulatory environment
* Mandarin and/or Portuguese language skills necessary
* Ability to travel
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 18 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...