We are looking for an upbeat, dynamic, team player who is able to manage multiple projects and tasks, effectively work with stakeholders within the company, third party vendors and customers, and adapt quickly to changing business priorities. If this sounds like you, read the job description below and send us your resume if your qualifications and experience would be a good match for our company!
- Focus on projects dealing with government regulations.
- Work with clinics to ensure their readiness for their Meaningful Use attestation.
- Remain up to date with new government regulations as they pertain to DocuTAP and its customers.
- Participate in company discussions pertaining to government regulations.
- Participate in company-level certifications.
- Manage, track, and support a variety of projects and project components as assigned.
- Deliver accurate and timely project status updates throughout all project phases.
- Report potential project problems.
- Mitigate project risks.
- Regularly provide project reports, documentation.
- Attend, participate in, and facilitate project meetings.
- Foster effective and positive business relationships with all parties throughout project phases.
- Look for areas of inefficiencies in business processes and offer suggestions.
- Document business workflows and processes.
- Full-time, professional position
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of two years of related experience involving project management, i.e., planning, documentation, project coordination, evaluation, making recommendations and monitoring adherence to project schedule.
- Highly motivated individual with a bias for action
- Strong team player
- Able to perform under pressure.
- Superior communication (verbal, written, presentation, etc.) and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills essential both within the internal project team and externally with vendor and clients.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Clinic workflow knowledge required.
- Meaningful Use experience preferred.
- Experience working in Healthcare, Software Development, and with Business Analysts preferred
- Ability to learn quickly, build and maintain long term relationships and work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Windows based applications, and MS Office software products.
DocuTAP provides personalized on-site training for your entire staff. DocuTAP software is known for being easy to learn, and we make sure...