This job will appeal to candidates who love working in an upscale hotel/conference center.
Great for students!!!!
Responsibilities for this Position
- Providing nothing less than personalized superior customer service.
- Take reservations
- Perform all other functions of the reservation department.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Successful candidate should have incredible customer service skills.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Computer experience strongly desired.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- High School degree or equivalent.
Based on Experience
Full Time, Part Time
Paid Time Off
10 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Matching 401-k
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
- You only have to work 30 hours each week to qualify for benefits!!!
Benchmark Hospitality International
- 2 years ago - save job