The Solar Specialist is the company’s face to the market and must be capable of taking prospective customers through the entire sales process, from inquiry, to lead, to proposal generation and financing solutions, to contract closing. Successful candidates must have excellent communication and phone skills, are detail oriented, and understand the importance of lead process management. All Solar Specialists use our CRM platform (Sales Force) for lead management and the company’s proprietary proposal generation system. This position is focused on residential and small commercial market segments and will be responsible for lead management across multiple remote service areas and utilities via telesales. This is a full-time position, based in the CEC’s Boulder Colorado office with a flexible work schedule that will include some nights and weekends.
1. Develop comprehensive knowledge of all products and customer agreements.
2. Daily management of leads through the company’s CRM platform.
3. Respond to inquiries from prospective customers within 24 hours, and follow the company’s lead management process.
4. Generate accurate customer proposals with financing solutions and explain the benefits of community-owned solar solutions.
5. Close the sale.
6. Coordinate the closing process and ensure all customer contracts and loan documents are executed properly and in a timely manner by the customer.
7. Manage the customer referral process to maximize referral sales opportunities.
8. Participate in sales, education and promotional events in the service areas.
9. Assist in the development and implementation of strategies for market penetration.
10. Participate in ongoing training and product education.
- Previous inside sales experience required. Previous solar sales a plus.
- Strong oral, written and telephonic communication skills, as well as analytical skills, a must.
- Experience using CRM tools and following a sales process.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and willingness to explore and implement new solutions.
- Be prepared to provide your commission statements for the past two years.
- Base Salary- $32,500 to $40,000 depending on experience
- Commissions- $36,000 at target. No cap on commissions.
- Benefits- Vacation and Sick-Pay, Medical Coverage, Company Equity Plan
Indeed - 11 months ago