Sr. Java Developer
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Position of Public Trust
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Java Web Application Developer 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Hyattsville, MD.
Join us in transforming the future of technology for the benefit of all Americans. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Affordable Care Act (ACA) Information Returns (AIR) project, which is a 2 year, full lifecycle COTS
integration task to develop the capability to receive and process electronic and paper ACA forms and other healthcare related data from employers, insurers, HHS, and state exchanges.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the elicitation and specification of requirements
• Lead the architecture, design, implementation, and testing of the AIR system
• Prepare and present system documentation and reviews
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet
the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelors degree in Software Engineering or a related field, and 5 yrs of software application experience
•Five years of Java web application development
• Five years of development using JSP, SQL, and XML
• Must be able to pass a Minimum Background Investigation
Candidates with this experience will be given preferential consideration:
• JMS, WebSphere, Hibernate, Rational tools, Eclipse, Agile development
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 19 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...