financial information packages from customers and
- Performs financial analysis.Obtains complete
mitigation options based on investor/ insurer and
- Analyzes each situation to determine available loss
delinquency status (forbearance and special
forbearance plans, partial claim, loan modification,
pre-foreclosure sale, Deed – in – lieu of
Foreclosure, EMAP, EHLP).
- Documents all account activity using online
notifies the Legal Representative of this action.
- Attends Court mandated mediation sessions.
- Maintains a complete Loss Mitigation paper file.
- Documents files rejected from Loss Mitigation and
obtains approvals as needed.
- Updates investor and insurers periodically and
loss mitigation options for investors and insurers.
- Acquires and maintains high level of knowledge of
delinquency or at imminent risk of default.
- Works with customers in various stages of
- Calculates and negotiates loss mitigation
with relevant information that complies with
- Performs maintenance to the system and updates files
investors regulations and ensures satisfactory
- Completes files of loss mitigation as required by
area and the lawyers.
- Meets customers face to face for an interview.
- Maintains direct communication with the foreclosure
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience on mortgage
high-energy and teamwork environment
- Proven knowledge in all Loss Mitigation alternatives
- Knowledge in computer applications
- Analytical skills and mathematical reasoning
- Self-starter with ability to work in fast-paced,
- Results oriented
- Verbal and written communication skills
Req. Code : 335
Division/Department : Loan Administration
Doral Bank - 20 months ago
Doral Financial provides a port for your riches in Puerto Rico. The company's community banking subsidiary, Doral Bank, has about...