Intermediate level set up and operation of large and small-scale audiovisual systems for live events while ensuring the utmost in client satisfaction.
Key Job Responsibilities (Weight %)
Equipment Operation (30%)
Responsible for accurate setup and efficient operation of intermediate event technology equipment.
Customer Service (30%)
Provide excellent service and strive to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers. Maintain a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication. Perform site visits and attend BEO meetings at hotels.
Technical Ability (15%)
Understands the technical aspects of the job and demonstrates intermediate operational ability to trouble shoot and problem solve with hardware and software.
Operations Management (15%)
Understands company processes, follows procedures and completes systems entry and paperwork accurately. Complete Helios order entry. Assist director with basic business communication when necessary.
Equipment Security/Maintenance (10%)
Assist team with proper security, storage, transportation, and maintenance of equipment. Participate in physical inventory count processes as requested.
see required skills
- High School Diploma Required.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of field based experience
- Excellent customer service skills proven through demonstrated ability to interact well with people and help others.
- Intermediate to advanced technical knowledge of Audio, Video, Projection, Computer, Lighting and Rigging equipment.
- Ability to set up, maintain, and troubleshoot computer networks, hardware, and software applications.
- Portrays a polished professional image to meet company dress code requirements
- Must be able to accommodate a rotating work schedule to include nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift and carry 60 pounds on a regular basis
PSAV - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
For more than 77 years, PSAV® has been setting the standard for event technology services within the hotel, resort and conference center...