Cyrus Innovation is a profitable and growing Agile software development company that was founded in 2003 and is now home to 45 people. With offices in Boston and New York City, we provide on-site XP teams to start-up and enterprise level companies and create custom web based applications. As we continue to grow in both locations, we are looking for people who are equally passionate about Agile and programming to join our great team!
You will enjoy:
- Great pay and benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k))
- Generous vacation, sick time policy, and 1 month of paid time off for professional development
- No / minimal travel
- The opportunity to have a real voice in critical design decisions
- 40 hour work weeks for great work/life balance
You will bring:
- Working with a true XP team (TDD, pair programing, continuous integration, daily stand-ups)
- Working alongside bright and analytical developers
- Working with the latest technology (Ruby on Rails, Java, Scala, Node.js, MongoDB)
- Collaborating on all stages of software development from design to implementation
At Cyrus, we care more about your desire for clean code than your years of experience. If you‘re a talented and hard-working developer who is as enthusiastic about Agile as we are (or really interested in learning more), we would love to hear from you. We are serious about our commitment to our employees and invite you to join our team.
- Experience with Object Oriented programming (work or school)
- Knowledge of design patterns and refactoring
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Desire to learn from your co-workers and pick up new technologies quickly
To apply for a position please send a resume to Marc Rosenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyrus Innovation - 2 years ago
At Cyrus, we provide software that capitalizes on what makes our clients unique. We learn their processes and come to understand their...