Capitol Ridge at Providence, a Benchmark Senior Living community is looking for a licensed full time registered nurse and LPN.
RN and LPN's work closely and under the supervision of the of the Resident Care Director (RCD). Nurse's are responsible for the oversight, coaching, and direct supervision of all resident care service providers in the community to ensure the health and wellnes of our residents by ensuring compliance if local assisted living regulations and Benchmark Senior Living procedures.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
▪ Demonstrates good supervision and management skills & behaviors
▪ Possesses knowledge about the assisted living philosophy
▪ Understands nursing function in assisted living
▪ Understands quality of care objectives
▪ Understands quality of life objectives
▪ Demonstrates knowledge of Benchmark Standards and Practices
▪ Possesses current CPR, First Aid, and Heimlich certification, if required
Current RN or LPN license
Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience working as a nurse in a home care setting or assisted living.
Previous experience working with the elderly in a paid or volunteer position highly desirable.
Previous experience working with dementia and/or alzheimers is preferred
Benchmark Senior Living - 22 months ago