CLOUD SERVICE PROVIDER PARTNER EXECUTIVE-NORTH AMERICAN SALES
SUSE, an Attachmate Group Company
SUSE is a leading provider of enterprise Linux solutions that enable organizations to deliver computing services across physical, virtual and cloud environments. In this role, the Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Executive will manage, grow, and support SUSE relationship with key partners to drive revenue for SUSE solutions and strengthen the relationships.
In this role, you will be specifically responsible for driving the adoption and success of our core product portfolio with a large ecosystem of service providers to deliver hosting and cloud services built on SUSE technologies. Responsibilities include to recruit, enable, and manage key CSP partners to use SUSE Linux Enterprise Server software and other SUSE software offerings for internal deployment and for use by their end users.
You should become very familiar with your CSP partners and look for areas to actively drive additional revenue opportunities. You will work closely to properly integrate SUSE solutions into their overall sales offerings and will work closely with the SUSE sales teams to identify and drive sales opportunities with these key partners.
Ultimately, your success will be measured by the revenue that you and your partners generate for the SUSE business. You will be the direct conduit from the organization to the partners and vice versa.
You will have a specific North America revenue target with growth expectations and will be assisted by a team of Technical/Sales Resources to execute North American sales goals.
- Develop and execute go to market CSP business plans to drive revenue growth
- Responsible for CSP partner sales and growth targets
- Responsible to drive internal resources to assist CSP partner execution of revenue goals
- Develop marketing programs with CSP partners that drive awareness and leads
- Provide CSP partner sales support across the spectrum with training, visits, quotes, technical briefings, etc. to support SUSE sales
- Identify new CSP partnering opportunities, recruitment, nurturing, and enablement
- Experience in managing partner relationships, preferably with software vendors
- Experience in account management and sales execution with a history of delivering consistently against your revenue targets
- Proven track record in business development
- Strong relationship skills, especially in partnering situations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Deep knowledge of the technology marketplace, ideally with open source products
- Sales and Technical background, preferably in datacenter or infrastructure management software space preferred.
- Knowledge of CSP partners and corporate structure/existing relationships
- Domain experience in Hosting Service Provider, SaaS or compute cloud markets preferred.
- Software End User sales a plus/Open Source Linux sales a plus
- 5+ years software sales experience, preferably with Cloud Services Vendors
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar technical degree and MBA preferred
This position is virtual home office based will require 25-50% travel.
Potential Partner Portfolio:
- Amazon Web Services
With more than 340 employees, SuSE Linux AG is one of the world's largest Linux specialists. Thanks to its stability and quality, SuSE Linux...