IBM Q1 Labs SIEM Consultant
Senior level technical position to assist with the development of go to market solutions around IBM Security and the design of all phases of execution and delivery. This will include both pre and post sales responsibilities, including proposal response, deliverable templates design and review. Mentoring and training of Security Analysts as well as delivery of remote consulting engagements to assist with the aggressive growth of the business unit will be required.
This includes acting as team lead for manages security services as well as in performing daily management and support of client IBM Q1 Labs SIEM technologies.
This is full time opportunity that does not require relocation. Based anywhere in the U.S.
- Work with sales representatives throughout the sales cycle - sales meetings, product demonstrations, POCs and scoping meetings
- Provide assistance with proposals, statement of work, and provide peer review for others in the organization
- Provide detailed solution documentation to include architecture diagrams and sizing guidelines
- Work in a mentoring capacity to further more junior members of the team
- Provide consulting services to clients including product implementation, upgrades and troubleshooting to ensure successful solution delivery
- Provide strategic vision for the expansion of team service offerings
- Assess customer needs and environments to provide repeatable and best practice managed solutions
- Assist the education of the sales team / channel community and monitor adoption
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience with Solution Architect or Engineering experience typically obtained in 3-5 years of performing in that capacity.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise with a several of the following technology competencies: IBM ISS Enterprise end-point security products. IBM Security Information and Event Manager (Q1 Labs SIEM). IBM Application security products (Appscan)
- Experience within the networking/consulting/computer security field, specializing in product-based implementation and architecture, typically obtained in 5-7 years of professional experience
- Experience interfacing with both client and partners
- Outstanding leadership and mentoring ability
- Current knowledge of security threats, solutions, security tools and network technologies.
- An understanding or proficiency in information security and compliance regulations (PCI, SOX, HIPPA, NERC)
- Strong experience and understanding of Information Security regulations, frameworks, requirements etc. and how to map a client’s security needs to a SIEM solution
- Routing principles and networking fundamentals, protocols and services
- Command line interfaces, Packet Analysis Tools
- Keen ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, excellent problem solving skills
- GPEN, GIAC, CISSP, CISA or other industry certifications.
- Ability to work greater than 40 hours per week as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Computer Science, Information Management or similar; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Expertise in a Security Operations Center environment
- Experience working with Managed Security Service customers and partners
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance
A worldwide leader in delivering end-to-end SOA, BPM, Portal and Security solutions standardized on IBM technologies, Prolifics is looking to significantly expand its presence worldwide. We're seeking to add full-time, self-starters who will be instrumental in growing our business and sharing in the challenges and rewards. If you have the drive to do what it takes to assist in building a profitable business and have excellent technology, communication and interpersonal skills, we would like to speak with you as soon as possible. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you confidentially and immediately.
Prolifics - 17 months ago