As an Enterprise Architect / CMS Architect, you will lead and implement the technical plans for Federal government Website content management system (CMS) implementation projects based on a diversity of enterprise content management systems platforms.
Working as the Enterprise Architect and Lead, you will analyze existing technology, develop technical plans for site implementation into the platform-based CMS, as well as configure and develop the site in the CMS as needed. You will lead all technical aspects of content migration and CMS page template development as well as develop content types and workflows.
In addition, you may assist with the design, analysis, maintenance, and testing of software. You may:
• Code, debug, and test routine application programs
• Install and test routine software packages or complex application systems
• Install and test complex software packages in large computing centers
• Expert in Enterprise CMS platform-based system architecture and design, with a particular focus on using an enterprise-wide CMS
• Understand complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs and techniques
• Create design methodologies and object oriented environments
• Ability to develop content types and workflows
• Minimum Education: BA/BS in Computer Sciences or Information System or equivalent
• Eight (8) or more years of web design and development. Must have hands on experience designing and developing Drupal platform-based solutions.
• Expert in leading Drupal content management system (CMS) technical implementations, with hands-on Drupal CMS development experience.
Aquilent - 17 months ago