Internal Applicants: Must meet the following two criteria in order to apply:
1. In their current job for 12 months Where there is a formal classroom training program such as with customer service and claims processing jobs, the 12 month period will begin when the employee completes the training program and enters the job on a full time basis
2. In good standing (no disciplinary action and no rating of Needs Improvement on most recent review)
Applicants from within the department requesting the position are not required to meet the twelve-month criteria if the posted position is part of a natural career progression.
Employee Referral Bonu$
- Requires a knowledge of advanced technology, business applications, the development process and systems design in such areas as multi-processing and multi-programming, terminal oriented and communication based systems, languages, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Peoplesoft HR/Fin Software (prefer version 9.0 or above)
SQR (Peoplesoft Report writer product)
XML Publishing is a plus
Crystal Reports is a plus
- 5 - 7years of professional experience in PeopleSoft programming/analysis and/or directly related areas.
- Good communication and negotiation skills in order to interact with site peers, local management and executives on technical issues on project planning.
- Has demonstrated creativity in assignments and leadership in technical field of specialization.
- Has made extensive use of improved programming/analysis technology.
- Must be familiar with general financial audit guidelines. Extensive understanding of SOX, SAS70 and Model Audit Rules is required.
- Minimal of basic project management skills is required.
- Must have strong research and analytical skills to be able provide technological support to users and developers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is required. Must be able to mentor other team members, educate various level of business users with the system knowledge.
- Must be able to rotate on call support for off hours and weekends (frequency required is every other weekend).
- Must have hands-on experiences with the third party performance/health-check monitoring tool (e.g. EITM, CA product..etc).
- Must have experience in Healthcare Insurance industry.
- Must have project leader experience in PeopleSoft upgrade projects.
- Must have actual experience with the newest version of PeopleSoft applications (e.g. PeopleSoft version 9 and up).
ANALYTICAL & CREATIVE:
- Analyzes business requirements, develops and evaluates alternatives, prepares proposals and design specifications for complex programming systems or applications.
- Participation in software purchase decisions.
- Contributes to development of strategy and architecture.
- Provides technical advice to management, recommending approaches and solutions to complex problems.
- Can perform a leadership role in project execution.
- Spends most of the time estimating resource; translating major client requirements into installation modifications; developing plans, schedules for major installation projects; all of which requires a very high degree of innovation and creativity.
- Analyzes objectives, solves problems, develops requirements and proposals for programming systems, applications and languages.
- These activities require sophisticated business and technical expertise, extensive programming and systems knowledge, and considerable innovative ability.
- Keeps technically current with changes and improvements within area of assignment or specialization, incorporating them where applicable. Contributes to the development and improvement of systems programming/analysis techniques.
- Contributes to the development of new programming/analysis concepts and improvement of existing techniques.
- Provides training and knowledge sharing to technical and non-technical staff.
Designs, codes, tests, maintains, trouble shoots, documents, trains, and leads projects on new or existing integrated information systems with minimal supervision at various levels of complexity to maintain quality enterprise business solutions of application and technical architectures across multiple systems, sub-systems, or platforms within area of responsibility with a working knowledge of interface systems.
Produces, plans, and leads quality enterprise information systems of application and technical architectures across multiple systems, sub-systems, or platforms within area of responsibility with a working knowledge of interface systems that meet or exceed client expectations on operations and strategic projects.
Analyze enterprise information systems of application and technical architectures across all systems, sub-systems, or platforms within area of responsibility with a working knowledge of interface systems and recommend technical and business strategies to ensure effective operations.
Understands IT Departmental Goals and Objectives and delivers work products to contribute to those goals.
Responsible for the operation of the overall PeopleSoft Applications.
Responsible for Project Migrations, Installation and Configuration components within the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture.
Monitoring architecture and performance for both PeopleSoft Financials and HR applications, and Peopletools release.
Install, test, and implement additional PeopleSoft products/modules.
Must have experiences in PeopleSoft peripheral integration/interfaces.
Must have experiences of PeopleSoft in Linux environments.
Must be proficient in Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle DB access, Tivoli Storage Manager, and knowledge in middleware tools from PeopleSoft administrator perspective.
Participating in the development and maintenance of IT application architecture and data architecture information, strategies, and long term technical directions.
Assists and prepares IT strategic plan and PeopleSoft Roadmap.
This position reports to the Information Technology Manager.
**This position may be offered at a different level depending on education, skills, abilities and technical experience. **
BlueCross BlueShield of Louisiana - 18 months ago