Hondros Companies Overview
The Hondros Family of Companies ( Hondros College Nursing Program, School of Business , Hondros Learning and National Background Check, Inc.) is seeking an innovative, experienced senior marketing leader to help expand our brand presence and drive our student engagement strategies. The scope of this position will include all academic programs.
A national company and innovator of higher education, Hondros College is a career-focused, private college that specializes in offering the most in-demand programs in a highly supportive, student-centered educational environment.
Objectives & Responsibilities
· Develop integrated marketing plans for all business segments and Hondros College brand
· Assist in the development and maintenance of the College’s positioning and definition
· Manage the brand messaging, graphic identity and all corporate imaging
· Ensure consistency with all marketing materials and messaging
2. Business Support
· Manage marketing and communications plan execution for all business segments
· Partner with business segment leaders to continually develop and evolve strategies and tactics to meet changing business needs and goals
· Manage digital strategy for all business segments, including utilization of web properties, social media and new technology
· Work closely with Admissions to develop and manage recruitment strategies and programs
· Oversee all College publications ( online and print)
3. Marketing Team Development
· Management and professional development of marketing team
· Implement strategic marketing team staffing and structure
· Strategic outsourcing of appropriate marketing functions
· Merchandise marketing activities to executive team
· Select appropriate agencies; manage relationships
- A Bachelors degree is required and a Masters in Business Administration or Communications is strongly preferred
- 10+ years experience in marketing
- In-depth knowledge of search engine optimization, search engine marketing, website design and social media optimizations
- Solid interactive marketing background, including familiarity with database marketing platforms
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to solve problems and develop creative solutions
- Knowledge of acquisition and retention/loyalty marketing
- Experience in managing internal and external relationships and resources in a matrix organization.
- Strong leadership, team management and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Budget Management