Great food and great careers - this is what Performance Food Group brings to the table. PFG is one of the largest foodservice distributors in the nation, with more than 66,000 national and private label products that we market and distribute both nationally and in 40 foreign countries. If you're ready to set your career in motion, it all starts now with a company that really delivers!
The Area Manager position will perform the following duties:
• Manages a geographical sales territory ensuring that independent and regional account business is developed and budgeted sales and profit objectives are achieved.
• Regularly calls on existing and potential customers.
• Develops and executes business plans.
• Effectively manages time and resources to attain results.
• Builds business through support of company branded product.
• Manages pricing and monitors credit term compliance.
Performance Food Group is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
*You will need to create a PROFILE AND AN ONLINE APPLICATION.
Note: Failure to complete BOTH the Profile and Online Application will exclude you from being considered for this position.
Women and minorities encouraged to apply.
The company reviews candidates in batches of 25.
Required Education: High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience
Preferred Education: Bachelors, Business management, sales/marketing or related area.
Required Experience: 2 - 4 years Foodservice sales experience.
Valid driver's license required.
Vistar - 10 months ago