Centrify delivers integrated software and cloud-based solutions that centrally control, secure and audit access to on-premise and cloud-based systems, mobile devices and applications by leveraging the infrastructure organizations already own - Microsoft Active Directory. From the data center and into the cloud, more than 4,500 organizations, including 40 percent of the Fortune 50 and more than 60 Federal agencies, rely on Centrify's identity consolidation and privilege management solutions to reduce IT expenses, strengthen security and meet compliance requirements.
Centrify's flagship product suite encompasses identity, role-based authorization, auditing, and automation for the datacenter and beyond including cloud and mobile. The Centrify Suite encompasses multiple product families and platforms and has been achieving great success in the marketplace. The product management team is looking to add an exceptional Technical Marketing Engineer ("TME") who can help us take our products to the next level of successful growth and adoption.
You will join a team that is driving identity and access management to new heights by providing an integrated security management model that makes it easy to set, enforce, audit, and automate access policies across Windows, UNIX and Linux in conjunction with enabling single sign-on spanning mobile devices and cloud services. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has breadth and depth of capabilities and experience and the desire to wear many hats. In this position, you will make significant contributions to the continued success of our stable and rapidly growing pre-IPO company.
We are looking for an individual who has a strong technical background as well as the business sense and maturity to drive key initiatives that may at times blur the line between TME and inbound product management. This will require broad technical skills, a strong focus on customer success, and the leadership to drive success within cross-functional teams.
- Drive solution investigations, technical integrations, proof of concept.
- Analyze competitor offerings, positioning, and strategies and assist in developing competitive strategy and positioning.
- Provide pre/post sales support. Develop and deliver application notes, demos, chalktalks, webinars, and other technical collateral. Participate in developing training and certification programs.
- Manage vendors and external project teams when necessary.
- Synthesize complex technical and market issues, develop insight into and solutions for those challenges, and gain acceptance and commitment from others.
- Work closely and effectively with the field to drive product adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Work with support and development to address customer issues.
- Present and evangelize Centrify solutions to prospects, customer, and partners.
Key Skills and Attributes: Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience in technical marketing / product management.
- Strong understanding of UNIX/Linux and Windows Server deployments and ecosystem — ideally with experience or strong familiarity with IT administration and security in an enterprise setting.
- Passionate about system software, security, identity and access management.
- Solid technical background and good understanding of UNIX/Linux and Windows platforms — particularly in the areas of security and management.
- Action oriented and results driven with a keen focus on 1) driving plan of record and 2) producing visible signs of progress.
- Strong interpersonal, project management, and decision-making skills. Proven ability to build relationships with peers, cross-functional partners, industry partners, customers, and the field. Ability to communicate complex issues clearly.
- 4-year degree in computer science or closely related discipline, or equivalent experience.
back to top