equipment. They also assist our guests and maintain ideal player conditions in the midway at all times.
• Deliver an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
• Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
• Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times and communicating information as needed to guests, Team Members, and managers.
• Greets guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets guests upon entering Midway.
• Assists guests by repairing and maintaining amusements equipment in a timely manner.
• Loads and refills tickets in redemption games paying special attention to securing all ticket storage areas.
• Assists the guest with all requests and answers questions as needed and makes recommendations.
• Bids farewell to guests leaving. Ensures everything was satisfactory and invites guests to return.
• Notifies manager of any guest that is perceived to be unhappy.
• Responsible for stocking, displaying, and securing merchandise in all storage areas.
• Conducts merchandise inventory during and after shift, if applicable.
• Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas up to standard. Discusses problem areas with manager.
• Reviews the cleanliness and organization of the Midway games. Ensures all games are clean and unobstructed.
• Properly positions and set up displays to increase guest traffic and promote sales.
• Assists in daily maintenance and organization of tech room and storage areas.
• Efficiently and safely performs daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly game maintenance as directed by management.
• Assists with general store maintenance as directed by management.
• Assists other team members as needed.
• Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
• Technical and/or electrical skills preferred, but not required.
• Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with guests and other Team Members.
Dave & Buster's - 14 months ago
Fun and games collide with food and drink at these nightspots. Dave & Buster's Entertainment owns and operates about 55...