Family Nurse Practitioner
About This Position
* Outpatient only
* Function as part of a two-member APP on-site team of providers with supervising physician accessible by phone (24/7) and occasionally on site
* Scope of practice includes treating patients of both genders, ages two (2) and above for all their primary health care needs to include annual wellness checkups, disease management and acute and chronic care
* Fully staffed and efficient office including on-site lab support
* Advanced EHR with electronic prescribing
* Full-time – days; 36 hour week (Tues or Wed afternoon off); no weekends
* Call rotation for “after-hours” call; 1 in 5 weeks
About Harbin Clinic
* third largest employer in Rome/Floyd county with two local hospitals filling the one and two spots – making Rome/Floyd County the go-to medical hub in northwest Georgia
* largest physician-owned medical clinic in the State with 140 physician providers and 80 advanced practice providers
* physician led and patient-focused for over 65 years
About Summerville, Georgia
* Founded in 1848, Summerville serves as the county seat for Chattooga County
* With a population of less than 5,000, Summerville offers a small town quality of life with an 1 ½ hour or less commute to the larger cities of Rome/Atlanta, GA or Chattanooga, TN
* Popular recreational activities include hiking, camping, mountain climbing and rappelling in the Lookout Mountain Range, and canoeing down the Armuchee Creek or the Chattooga River.
* Summerville is home to an active arts community, including Paradise Garden, the homestead/museum of the internationally acclaimed Visionary Artist, Reverend Howard Finster, whose work is also on display at the Smithsonian.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard
Harbin Clinic offers a full range of ancillaries including lab, cardiovascular services, radiology, diabetes education and clinical...