Join the Software Specialists Winning Team! We have an exciting opening for a SAS Programmer/Analyst with a progressive client in Columbia, SC. This is a (6+ Month) Contract Opportunity . Excellent communication skills required.
This is a W2 contract opportunity
- Competitive Salary Structure
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Develops difficult statistical analysis using standard reporting, ad hoc reporting, and data mining tools in order to identify patterns and trends.
- Prepares charts, illustrations, and other graphics and narrative reports to identify and explain data findings.
- Will work with extremely large data sets and will be responsible for data cleansing
About Software Specialists, Inc:
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science Required
- 4 years SAS Programming Experience Required
- 4 Years Professional Experience with Statistical Practices Required
- Experience with DB2 and/or SQL Required
- Strong understanding of Relational Database Structures Required
- Experience with Large Data Sets and Data Cleansing Required
- Strong Statistical Analytics Skills Required
- 3 Years Business Objects Experience Highly Desired
Software Specialists is a company with extensive consulting experience in the Information Technology Industry. Incorporated in the state of Pennsylvania in 1998, we bring over a decade of experience in providing IT talent to Fortune 1000 companies.
Our experience in providing thousands of consultants has taught us that customers require contractors with more than just the technical knowledge. Team work, cultural fit, and attitude are as equally important as aptitude. From one position to 100, Software Specialists is focused on finding the "Smart Fit" for our clients needs. This has made us not just one of the fastest growing Information Technology consulting firms in the country but a trusted advisor to our customers in their talent acquisition process.
As a trusted partner, Software Specialists provides consulting solutions for our Clients that are not only flexible, but minimize risk while maximizing results and meeting their business goals. Recruiting and retaining the highest calibre resources ensures our consultants are capable of creating systems that our Clients can build upon to make their organizations more robust, agile and equipped for future shifts in the IT. and global business world.
Java/J2EE, .NET, Mainframe, Unix, Linux, Oracle, SQL, SAP, PeopleSoft, Project Management, Business Analysis, Data warehousing and others