Assisting the Product Manager in most aspects of their job as well as monitoring bulk deliveries, tracking market samples & fit samples. Associate Product Managers are also responsible for planning seasonal allocations & negotiating costing, under close supervision of PM and Senior PM.
- Issue sample and bulk purchase orders via system; double-check via buy/PO/allocated to make sure PO matches bought quantity
- Delivery tracking: Update the revised at consolidator dates daily; implement delivery policy; make sure all late deliveries have comments explaining delay; clean up overages and shortages
- Review any deliveries outside the first of the month with allocations & director/SR PM
- Meet weekly with Director/VP to review deliveries
- Monitor PTR report – Delivery/Log fit samples with tech; Meet weekly with tech dept; Make sure fit samples are sent in a timely fashion
- Deliver/Log lab dips
- Steam/Tag samples
- Track sales sample & proto samples
- Plan seasonal allocations
- Creation and handoff of SIP package for Western Hemisphere orders
- Negotiate costing under supervision of PM/SPM
- MS Office, especially Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
PVH has the buttoned-down look all sewn up. A top apparel firm worldwide and key US dress-shirt maker, PVH sells clothes, accessories, and...