A fantastic opportunity exists to join an international leader in the supply of engineering and construction services within the oil & gas petrochemical and other industries. Employing over 30000 staff worldwide and with increased projects and joint ventures our business is booming.
Technip Oceania now have an established branch in New Zealand as part of our vision to serve the needs of New Zealand operators Technip's New Plymouth office employs Engineers and Designers in all onshore disciplines with the capability to execute minor capital works while resourcing from within the Technip Group as required to execute FEED detailed design and execution projects.
Significant experience with local vendors and subcontractors has expanded Technip's capability to execute procurement and construction management works and provide Brownfield engineering services.
Due to our significant growth in the region we are now looking for an experienced Senior Safety Engineer to join our Process and Safety Engineering team and become an integral part of our wider Engineering team in New Zealand.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Production of Safety engineering deliverables to meet budget and schedule requirements.
- Customer focused delivery with responsibility to build relationships with client Safety/Process personnel.
- Brownfield engineering focus with responsibilities to lead formal review teams.
The successful candidate will require the following:
· Degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering.
· 5+years' experience as a Safety Engineer in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Industry.
· Member of IPENZ PTW training knowledge of HAZID HAZOP FMEA.
· Consequence and Likelihood modelling.
· Safety Management Studies and Emergency Systems Assessments.
· Brownfield experience in offshore/onshore engineering.
· Professional and sound communication and presentation skills in order to build and develop client relationships.
Please send your applications to David Kyte through the link below. For further details please call 0011 +61 08 9463 2611.
Technip - 20 months ago
High-tech Technip USA, an American subsidiary of French engineering and construction giant Technip, provides engineering and construction...