Audible, Inc., an Amazon.com, Inc., subsidiary, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the Internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s mission is to establish literate listening as a core tool for anyone seeking to be more productive, better informed, or more thoughtfully entertained. Audible content comprises more than 100,000 audio programs from more than 1,800 content providers, including leading audiobook publishers, broadcasters, entertainers, magazine and newspaper publishers, and business information providers. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
The position of Manager, Customer Conversion will lead the efforts to grow Audible’s membership base through the conversion of its sizeable pool of prospects and customers. The right candidate will blend strong acquisition, marketing communications, and customer segmentation experience. Reports to Director, CRM & Retention.
Key Accountabilities :
· Drive increased enrollment in Audible membership through the development of new customer communication programs and offers to both prospects and current Audible customers.
· Strategize holistic marketing plans that unify membership acquisition messages across all mediums (mobile, site, email). Identify testing opportunities from A/B to multi-variant.
· Reinforce the value of the Audible membership through promotions, awareness campaigns, and expansion of the suite of benefits.
· Partner with the Analytics team to analyze campaign performance and expand customer targeting to identify and encourage behavior resulting in conversion to membership.
· Liaise with international counterparts to share best practices and analytics.
· Guide the creative team on all customer conversion promotional materials, including email, video, direct mail, and site banners.
Job Requirements :
· Minimum of 5 years experience in CRM / customer acquisition / marketing.
· Strong organizational, managerial and communication skills, with proven ability to handle multiple projects, and deliver results.
· Ability to work with technical and product teams to develop full site experiences.
· Strong creative thinker.
· Excellent written communication skills.
· Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics.
· Strong MS Office skills, including Excel and Powerpoint.
Bachelors Degree or higher
Experience with a membership-based subscription business model preferred. Candidates with MBA preferred.
Amazon.com - 14 months ago