Legato, LLC is looking for an All Source Intelligence Analyst to join our team in Washington, D.C. |
Please note, all candidates must have:
The best candidate will be able to handle the following responsibilities:
- TS/SCI security clearance
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements (all levels are accepted):
- Shall produce intelligence products associated with researching, analyzing and evalution of the subject requirement.
- Shall assist senior analyst in research, analysis and production of intelligence assessments pertaining to a specific country and/or region based on their political and/or military capabilities to ensure all significant developments relating to those items are continually identified, evaluated, monitored and reported though the appropriate crisis intelligence alternatives.
- Shall conduct initial internal researches utilizing a variety of all-source intelligence databases to obtain, interpret, compile and integrate data to support the development of intelligence reports.
- Shall assist in preparing studies, publications, briefings and the tracking of requirements via the chain of command.
- Shall conduct all-source research and analysis across the intelligence discipline.
- Shall coordinate intelligence production requirements for national level customers, unified commands and services to support policymakers, join acquisition community members, the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS), allied forces and others, as required, utilizing requirements management systems.
- Shall assist in identifying potential high interest intelligence data through extensive data mining of intelligence community websites and open source materials
Legato, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Junior Level - Bachelor or master ’s degree or specialized training and 2-3 years of intelligence analyst experience.
- Mid-Level - Bachelor or master ’s degree with 4-6 years of intelligence analyst experience or specialized training and 4-8 years of intelligence analyst experience.
- Senior Level - Bachelor or master ’s degree with 8+ years of intelligence analyst experience or specialized training and 10+ years of intelligence analyst experience.
Legato, LLC - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Legato provides architecture development and engineering expertise in VoIP, TCP/IP, SATCOM, network modernization and productization, backup...