Senior Specialist Studio Producer(Job Number: ADV00025C)
JOIN US AS A SENIOR SPECIALIST, STUDIO PRODUCER
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Creative Services Manager
About This Opportunity
Help shape one of the world's strongest brands. Develop innovative, eye-catching campaigns that increase brand awareness, solidify guest loyalty and, ultimately, drive sales. You'll partner with internal and external teams to deliver on our Expect More. Pay Less. brand promise.
Monitors each Studio members' availability and workload to achieve maximum efficiency and creative flexibility. As the first point of contact for the Studio team, the Studio Producer is responsible for managing information and detailed timing and action for individual projects within the Studio. Manages studio project timelines to ensure successful and timely execution of the work and effectively troubleshoots and problem solves when necessary to keep it on track.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Specialist, Studio Producer, you'll take the lead as you…
- Monitor each in House Studio members' availability and workload to achieve maximum efficiency and creative flexibility. Assists in the casting of team members for projects and recommends project staffing based on timing and budgets
- Manage information and detailed timing and action for individual projects within the Studio and effectively troubleshoots and problem solves when necessary to keep projects on track
- Captain special projects and demonstrate ability to think strategically by leading committees that will impact the larger organization
- Serve as a liaison between the inHouse Studio team and Target Marketing team to expedite workflow and changes
- Ensure that deadlines are met and creative excellence is achieved by planning, monitoring and adhering to project timelines and milestones
- Identify and drive process improvements to ensure success for the entire business unit
- 4-year Degree in Business and/or equivalent work experience
- Three - five years of relevant experience
- Organization, planning and project execution skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Primary Location: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Target Corporation - 11 months ago
Target Corporation (Target) operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...