Exciting start-up opportunity!
BAYADA Hospice, a specialty practice of BAYADA Home Health Care, is currently seeking an RN, BSN with Hospice management experience to fill the position of Director for a start-up office to be located in Gloucester County, New Jersey. At BAYADA Hospice we believe that our clients and their families deserve care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. In our dynamic, patient-centric environment, you will have the chance to apply your knowledge of hospice care, and your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills to lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality hospice care to our clients.
As Director you will be responsible for the management and operations of the office, including clinical care, business development and recruiting initiatives. You will monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation. You will mentor and support your team, and grow your office by keeping abreast of industry and community trends and referral opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced hospice nurse manager, looking for the next career step.
- Building a dynamic Hospice team dedicated to providing the highest levels of client care and customer service
- Planning, budgeting and fiscal management
- Development and execution of a recruitment plan
- Marketing and Business Development
- Monitoring quality and appropriateness of services provided
- Assure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Participating in triage as needed
With more than 250 offices nationwide, BAYADA Home Health Care believes that our clients and their families deserve hospice care delivered with compassion, excellence and reliability. Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired healthcare professionals make BAYADA their employer of choice. Become part of a caring, professional team that provides the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. We offer comprehensive salary and benefits package including: medical/dental/Prescription/Vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and short/long term disability. Apply now for immediate consideration or to learn more about this opportunity, please visit us at jobs.bayada.com reference #2012-4270. EOE.
- Registered Nurse, RN, BSN
- At least two years proven, progressive hospice management experience
- Certification in Hospice and Palliative Care preferred
- Prior Medicare home health administration experience is a plus
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement and successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to build business
- Prior start-up experience a plus
Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health Care. At...