Overview Terex Corporation is a Fortune 500 Company and a global business leader that manufactures a broad range of equipment for the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, mining, shipping, transportation, refining and utility industries. The Company operates in four business segments throughout the world: Aerial Work Platforms, Construction, Cranes, and Materials Processing. Terex offers a complete line of financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services.
Responsibilities - Will control electrical system design, functional logic, electrical component specifications and selection.
Qualifications - B.S. Electrical or Computer Engineering preferred
- Plan projects and monitor progress against program objectives, document designs, liaison with suppliers and other disciplines.
- Setup, perform, and document tests on components and machines.
- Participate in meetings and presentations, brainstorming ideas and communicating engineering concepts to individuals from all disciplines.
- 3-8 years design experience preferred
- Knowledge of vehicle communication buses (J1850, J1939, or CAN), UART, RS232, RS485 etc. preferred
- Experience with microcontroller and FPGA based control systems for control of electrical and hydraulic devices.
- Skilled in electrical component/system design and analysis
- Knowledge of HMI (human machine interface), sensors, control modules, electronic/electrical components, application software development and processes.
- PC experience, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated team player qualities.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and train others.
- Understanding and support of Company policies and procedures.
- Strong orientation towards quality, safety and continuous improvement.
- Commitment to Lean Manufacturing.
Terex is a "T-Rex" when it comes to making a variety of cranes, aerial platforms, and construction and materials processing...