As a member of the Renown Health team, this position assists with a variety of assigned projects under the guidance of senior staff. The position will develop an understanding of the integrated health network, ambulatory services division, and job specific skills related to each entity.
Nature and Scope:
Position will be exposed to a variety of business functions through project-based assignments and job specific assignments (Including but not limited to: scheduling, registration, coding, billing, management roles, and reporting). Senior staff will review and oversee any work product or project. Position will be required to complete testing for successful completion of the program.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position does not provide patient care.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, effective oral and written communication with employees and public
- Portray professional behavior and appearance
- Demonstrate comfort in communicating, motivating, and working with others
- Demonstrate the ability to handle conflict in a constructive manner
- Comfort in leading and working with physicians and other providers
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Flexible and adaptive to enhance team environment
- Willing to increase level of competence specific to organization, practice management field and healthcare environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and various office equipment. Experience with database and spreadsheet applications helpful.
- Possess ability to lead, train, and teach others
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong networking skills.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Minimum Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or Preferred
Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing and speaking English. Senior class standing in pursuit of a Bachelor's Degree in Business preferred, or MBA student.
Previous experience in a business environment helpful, but not necessary.
Computer / Typing:
40 WPM. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word and have the ability to use the computer to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.