Provide support for problem and change tickets for client server support operations. Project tasks are standardized and usually require following a set of repeatable tasks. Some improvements to the routine processes may be identified and implemented.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Support problem and change tickets for client server support operations for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
• Accomplish project work from multiple clients, including planned projects focused on identifying improvements within a work area or process.
• Engage with fellow team members once or more a day in cadence discussion on team performance.
• Work with other members of cross-pool teams to separately interact and exchange information.
- High School Diploma/GED
- English: Fluent
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
- Basic knowledge in server, storage, hardware, network, operating systems
- Basic knowledge in installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge in data analysis, interest in analytical work
- Basic knowledge in LEAN, Six Sigma or Problem Solving Techniques
- Basic knowledge in system utilization or data efficiency
GTS-SO’s mission is to leverage IBM’s global scale and advanced technology to deliver standardized solutions that are more automated, repeatable and globally integrated. Through our strengthened global position, clients gain cost advantages, access to industry-leading skills and access to IBM's scale and overall flexibility. The Domestic Delivery Center in Dubuque, IA is focused on increasing GTS-SO delivery quality. Global Technology Services (GTS) brings together all of IBM's service delivery capabilities for Strategic Outsourcing.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...