The Senior Sales Executive is accountable for initiating mutually beneficial business relationships with our customers to optimize growth potential.
• Prospecting and qualifying appropriate new business opportunities.
• Develop and manage a book of prospects through various sales channels. (i.e., brokers, consultants, direct and electronic)
• Identifying and soliciting appropriate business.
• Gaining commitment to do business with KP and establishing the right business position.
• Establishing favorable conditions of offering.
• Selling the group with the right product and benefit mix.
• Selling the group at the right rate.
• Pursuing opportunities for growth.
• Ensuring a high quality customer experience.
• Managing account implementation process.
• Effectively consulting with purchaser/channels to demonstrate value and build ongoing commitment to KP.
• Contributing to competitively positioning KP in the marketplace.
• Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in marketing, business development, and/or managing business to business relationships with two (2) to four (4) years as a successful Sales Executive required.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or equivalent experience required.
• Life license required or ability to obtain one within 120 days of hire date.
• MHA, MPH, or MBA preferred.
Target Base: $70,875
Target Incentive: $70,875
At Kaiser Permanente, all of us, from accounting, sales and IT, to our care delivery teams on the front lines, stand for Total Health....