Provide support for all Supplier Quality related activities, including supplier and material selection, qualification, documentation and kosher management
* Deliver supplier info and recommendation to stakeholders for decision making in supplier selection, audits, improvement and qualification in support of existing and new materials and services
* Participate on new product introductions teams to ensure suppliers meet food safety, quality, kosher, cost and delivery requirements.
* Collect, review, approve and manage suppliers' documentation (ex: process flows, specifications, kosher certifications/status)
* Monitor, analyze, and drive improvement in supplier performance, including audit findings and continual improvement.
* Assist suppliers in developing and executing process validations, statistical sampling plans, inspection methodology, and process control plans.
* Problem solving through classical & experimental design methods.
* Support supplier nonconformance process. Drive for satisfactory corrective action and closure of complaint incidents
* Support external suppliers audits, ensure compliance to requirements and drive process improvements and efficiencies
* Strong decision making skills
* Understanding of food safety and quality-related regulatory and company policies, procedures, and practices
* Excellent people interaction skills to manage employee, customer, and supplier relationships so as to ensure the quality systems are effective and continuously improved.
* Training and development skills to meet business objectives by aligning food safety and quality programs with internal processes
* Developing and using collaborative relationships for the purpose of accomplishing work objectives; developing relationships with other individuals by listening, sharing ideas, and appreciating others' efforts.
* Establishing or maintaining an environment in which people with different backgrounds, cultures, styles, and views are included and can fully participate; respecting the capabilities, insights, and ideas of all individuals.
* Using appropriate methods and a flexible interpersonal style to help build a cohesive team; facilitating the completion of team (e.g: department, project teams, etc.) goals
* Identifying and addressing areas of disagreement and conflict; arriving at constructive solutions while maintaining positive working relationships.
* Exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain all parties' support and acceptance; striving for outcomes that are a win-win for all parties involved.
* Applying communication skills (e.g., listening, expressing empathy, probing, asking questions) to handle sensitive and complex contacts that require a high level of judgment, tact and diplomacy to minimize negative impact to the Company and customers. Proven ability to communicate with an appropriate sense of urgency and tone; ability to communicate technical complex concepts and situations to a non-technical audience; ability to provide clear direction.
High School Diploma and 2 years work experience; Bachelors preferred
High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products
CSM Bakery Products
- 2 years ago - save job